WHY TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION OF CAREER GUIDANCE?
- Open to all who are active in career guidance, counseling and employment, directly or indirectly.
- Communicate and network better with stakeholders.
- Annual meetings through the annual CAREER-EU Conferences and Exhibition.
- Opportunities for participation in EU funded projects.
- Free participation in EACG Networking and Innovation meetings.
- Access to the Charter of Deadlines platform for EU funding opportunities.
- Discounts for participation in EU Courses for specialists and non-specialists.
- Support in proposal preparation and networking for EU funded projects.
- Learn what is happening in Europe on guidance and employment.
- Discover good practices in guidance and employment.
- Participate in dialogues/round-table discussions, online or physical.
- Get support to run European level surveys through EACG Newsletters.
- Publish articles in EACG newsletter or in the proceedings of the CAREER-EU conference.
- Network with all stakeholders in guidance and employment.
- Free participation in Certification Programmes.
- Receive an EACG Professional Membership Certificate
WHO CAN BECOME A MEMBER?
- Any individual representing him/her-self or representing an organization interested in Career Guidance, Counselling and Employment issues.
- Physical person with membership representing an institution/organization (400 euro/year) click here
- Physical person with membership representing him/her-self (150 euro) click here