WHY TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION OF CAREER GUIDANCE?
- Open to all who deal with career guidance and employment directly or indirectly.
- Communicate better with all stakeholders . . . bottom-up approach.
- Annual meetings through CAREER-EU Conferences and Exhibition.
- Access to the CAREER-EUshop platform.
- EU Courses for specialists and non-specialists.
- Get support from a working group.
- Become a partner in EU funded projects.
- Learn what is happening in Europe on guidance and employment.
- Discover good practices in guidance and employment.
- Participate in dialogues/round-table discussions.
- Get support to run European level surveys.
- Publish articles in EACG newsletter.
- Network with all stakeholders on guidance and employment.
WHO CAN BECOME A MEMBER?
- Any individual or organization interested or dealing with Career or Employment issues.
- Any organization willing to become a One-Stop-Service-Shop for Career Guidance.
- For Institutional/Organization annual membership: 400 euro
- For Individual annual membership: 150 euro